Service Level Agreement
The Service Level Agreement (“this Agreement”) is an integral part of the FortSpace User Agreement signed between you and FortSpace. Terms in this Agreement are as defined in the FortSpace User Agreement unless otherwise stated in this Agreement.
1.Terms and Definitions
- 1.1 “Service Availability Time” is the availability in minutes within one billing month, or billing period rounded up to the nearest month. The time is counted by deducting the Service Unavailability Time from the total time in the billing month.
- 1.2 “Service Unavailability” is evidence from the Cloud Server system log that ECS was inaccessible for five (5) or more consecutive minutes because of FortSpace. Any unavailability caused by system maintenance (including cutover, maintenance, and upgrade), service suspension, third parties, force majeure, or by yourself, is not considered Service Unavailability.
- 1.3 “Service Unavailability Time” is the total duration of Service Unavailability within one billing month. Any Service Unavailability Time shall be counted and included in the compensation application only once and shall not be used for the next compensation application.
- 1.4 “Service Availability Rate” is a percentage of monthly service availability using the following formula: Monthly Service Availability Rate = (Service Availability Time in a billing month/Total minutes in a billing month) x 100%. Billing periods are rounded up to the nearest month.
- 2.1 Service Functions
Functions provided by FortSpace are subject to the Cloud Server user guide published on the FortSpace official website. FortSpace reserves the right to update service functions and related documents when necessary. Refer to the FortSpace official website for the latest versions of these documents.
- 2.2 Fault Recovery Capability
- 2.2.1 FortSpaceshall notify you of system unavailability caused by routine maintenanceat least one (1) working days in advance by published announcement, text message, email, phone call, or other appropriate means. Maintenance downtime caused by you, third parties, or force majeure is not counted in the Service Maintenance Time.
- 2.2.2 Using reasonable technical and administrative effort, FortSpaceshall take control measures such as fault monitoring and fast fault locating to ensure rapid service recovery.
- 2.4 Data Disposal
By making reasonable technical effort, FortSpace shall automatically delete your data if you so require during or after the service period. Before cloud service devices are discarded or resold, FortSpace shall perform operations such as degaussing to completely delete all user data.
- 2.5 Data Migration
FortSpace shall make reasonable technical effort to enable you to migrate data into and out of the service environment.
- 2.6 Data Privacy
FortSpace shall make reasonable technical effort to take measures including but not limited to network isolation and access control to ensure that user data and resources are isolated from and invisible to the data and resources of other users.
- 2.7 Network Access Capability
FortSpace makes technical and commercial effort to enable users to choose their own bandwidth spectrum. Spectrum resource and fee information can be found on the order page on the FortSpace official website. Details are subject to the information on the official website.
- 2.8 Service Security Assistance
FortSpace shall provide reasonable technical and administrative effort to assist you in the case of a security event or suspected security threat.
- 2.9 Service Measurement Accuracy
FortSpace makes reasonable technical and commercial effort to establish an accurate charging system. The charging modes of different services shall be subject to the charging models and standards released by the FortSpace official website.
- 3.1 Unavailability caused by the following shall not be counted in the Service Unavailability Time:
- (1) Force Majeure
- (2) Necessary system maintenance
- (3) You or any third party, including but not limited to:
- Internet backbone network failure
- Consequences of your content or applications being attacked or infected with viruses in the network
- Your failure to comply with contract clauses and laws and regulations concerned
- (4) Service suspension as agreed in the contract
- 4.1 In the case of inconsistency or conflict with related agreements, this Agreement shall prevail, but only for such inconsistencies and conflicts.
- 4.2 FortSpacehas the right to modify this Agreement when necessary, and the new version shall be published on the FortSpaceofficial website.
- 4.3 You acknowledge and state that you have carefully read, understood, and agreed with this Agreement, you have requested and obtained full explanations from FortSpacefor terms about which you have doubts, and you are willing to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.